Friday, January 14, 2011

FORM 5 ^___^

HEY HEY HEY...^^
Me again..(sure!this my blog..=__=)
And finally, I become 17 years old..time is always passes so quickly..and i become older and older...I always just feel I just step into my life..but that not truth...I already become 17!!!


Yes! This year is my last year in secondary school! And...SPM is coming to me!!Soooo difficult to imagine I am one of a SPM student..haha><


Form 5...I don't know what reason...I up level already..I going to 5 DEDIKASI...lol...when I form 4...I was very lazy..and I also always fail in my exams...so I really feel weird I study in 5 DEDIKASI..@_@


In form 5...I tell myself...I must be a very hardworking student..but my mind always block me...so sad!!Luckily my subject teachers always give many homeworks..so I want become lazy also cannot...BUT!!! Homework really like a small hill~~I going CRAZY!!!


Now all I want is my SPM will credit all subjects!! But get more "A"s better la><

And last...I miss you~~I love you very much too~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment