Saturday, May 1, 2010

BeinG a Good Boy...XD

Rushing time to complete all my school work!!! Since yesterday(FRIDAY),I start to try complete all the school work which I haven done yet~Damn!!So many!!!I even dun know how to finished that!!'THEY' like a small hill!!!!! Monday still have Physics Presentation...And this week I also need to prepare my Chinese speech...Two weeks later,the "killer" has coming...That "killer" name "MID-YEAR EXAM"~~!!!!!So,I really become a Crazy~!!!! Now at school,I must pay attention to listen what teacher teach~If not,the "killer" will kill me n put me in a Big Black Plastic Bag~~then throw me to His or Her( I dun know the exam are girl orboy..haha..XD) Queen-----My Mum~~!!!After that,my mum will COOK n EAT me~!!I dun want be her food!!So,I need to Study now~!! Physics,Biology,Chemistry,Sejarah n Add Math.....PLEASE!!!!Dun Be So Hard!!!

1 comment:

  1. blek...they r not.but becuz of ur delaying delaying....now they are..=.=''

    ReplyDelete