Friday, July 9, 2010

Some one who has a thicker face.....=.=

If u are my gang..u sure know who I'm talking about....
Yea...that right...that is GOH VIVIAN~~!!!!
"She had a cute face...she so cultured or gentle...she so pretty...she........."
What the hell...!! All this kind BULL SHIT things is she said herself...lolZ....
Hahah...if she view-ing this post....I'll get she slap my hand...hahah...XD
But really....I tak boleh tahan her thicker face...and don't know when....she started to watchng FIFA...and she said she was Mrs.KaKa....lolz...!!!!
Her face really like PIG'S SKIN...So,I started to call her"Mrs Pig's Skin Gaga..."(not KaKa already)
She was so angry....then my hand get slap....T.T
Goh Vivian...if u SLAP me again...I'll drink HONEY....(u know what I talking about)
HAHAHAHHA~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment