Friday, July 9, 2010

Upset...

I even don't know what happen going on..!!!Today all day at school don't like to talk...I want to know what happen to me but.....i can't found the reason...At the morning(5 something),I started to feel I'm not happy and easily get angry...maybe I loose at the game...or..something else disturbing me or.....i really don't know~~When at school,I looked like no normal(maybe is my feel only..),but I really less talking than the other days...Erm...maybe all these kind of RUBBISH feeling is from myself...i must find some reason to solve all my problems today...
I decide now...

I really decide now...

......

..........



(15 minutes later...)

Ya..^^I know what happen to me at today....I feel moody because.......I just slept 3 hours today...no energy to talk..no energy to disturb other....hahhahaha~~Why I'm so EMO????

No comments:

Post a Comment